Hi there! Long time, no post, I really should try to submit more content, even without anyone reading…
So, let me succinctly present you another never ended project, a Pip-Boy made from a Raspberry Pi (2 at the time of the videos, but I’ve just received my Pi 3 #excited)
So, nothing too fancy here:
– The RPI 2 runs custom Yocto Jethro, boots in less than 5 seconds (No X11)
– LM386 amplifier : https://hackspark.fr/fr/audio-amplifi…
– RTL2832U (Nooelec USB TV Tuner) : http://www.nooelec.com/store/nesdr-mi…
– HDMI 5″ 800×480 Display Backpack – With Touchscreen : https://www.adafruit.com/products/2260
– Mini WIFI USB dongle.
– Powered via 22400mAh power tank : http://www.amazon.fr/EC-Technology-22… (and power injection for the screen through an alimented USB Hub)
This was on last Thursday, on May 14, despite the stormy weather, we had much fun.
The Parrot stand manager even let us try their last Bebop drone.. I’ve made a short compilation of the day:
Some pictures :
A friend of mine recently offered me a gift, a Dream Cheeky Thunder USB Missile Launcher (Thank you Matthias !)
I interfaced it with my RPi and a PiFace control and display (16*2LCD).
I’ll submit a more detailed entry with sample code if someone is interested, here’s the video :